Car Toys is seeking a Full Time Car Audio Installer to join the Team!
Who is Car Toys?
Founded in 1987, Car Toys is the largest independent car audio and mobile electronics dealer in America with locations in major cities across the western United States.
We are technology leaders who:
* Provide knowledgeable and helpful customer service
* Perform expert installations guaranteed for life
* Offer tailored solutions that exceed user expectations
Would you like to be involved in pioneering cutting edge car audio technology?
Is car audio the thing you live for? Do you enjoy living on the cutting edge of technology? This is a great opportunity to those interests/skills to use. If you enjoy 12V systems, major bass and new experiences; join us and work for a fun, successful and fast-paced business!Car Toys is seeking highly motivated individuals possessing excellent customer service skills and experience installing mobile electronics solutions to join our team of Retail Car Electronics Installers! Our Installers serve as a point of contact between the company and our customers, assisting them through all aspects of their purchase, from sales to installation.
As commission paid performers, our average income full-time technician in 2017 made over $45,000 with top performers earning in excess of $80,000, including all wages, commissions and bonus.
What you will do?
* Represent the Car Toys brand with a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
* Ability to multi-task while upholding quality and integrity of work
* Using previous car audio installation skills to complete projects while always increasing quality of work
* Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced, commission-based atmosphere
What you will bring?
* Possess strong car stereo and communications product knowledge.
* Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
* MECP certification not required, but a PLUS!
* Installation and car stereo product knowledge; the more the better!
* Hard-working TEAM players willing to go the extra mile to succeed!
* Spanish speaking not required, but a PLUS!
Total Rewards! Pay & BenefitsOur people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
* Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation time
* Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
* Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
* $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
* Excellent employee purchase programs
* Air Conditioned Work Bays!
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
CarToys is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at .
Associated topics: cable, calibration, journeyman, journeyman electrician, meter, relay, repair, transformer, wire, wireman