- USG Corporation
- $55,000.00 -86,000.00/year*
1968 E Coast Greenway
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Provide the technical knowledge and supervision necessary to safety and economically install, service and maintain the plant electrical and electrical control systems at both the Baltimore Plant.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensure that electrical/controls craftsmen are properly trained and willing to perform all assignments safely (per OSHA, NEC, NFPA, and USG guidelines).
* Leads and promotes the USG safety philosophy of individual accountability related to personnel and workplace safety.
* Perform duties related to assigned model programs to ensure plant stays in compliance with the requirements.
* Support, enforce and implement all rules or procedures relating to the plant's RPM initiative.
* Participate, as required, on Reliability Action Teams and in reliability investigations to ensure physical, electrical and mechanical asset health and reliability is maximized.
* Assists the Maintenance Planner in \"scoping and estimating\" jobs.
* Works with other reliability personnel in the plant and at other USG facilities to identify and implement best practices for predictive maintenance on electrical systems throughout the operation.
* Assists in the design of new electrical distribution and control systems and supervises the installation and programming of the projects.
* Prepare and execute contracts for maintenance and installation work. Supervise the safety and effectiveness of work performed by contractors.
* Takes a leadership role in the department and plant to implement and promote workplace organization and other lean manufacturing processes.
Drive For Results
Problem Solving and Decision Quality
Select, manage and Develop Others
Delegation and Follow-up
High School Diploma.
Years of Experience
A minimum of 10 years of plant electrical and/or programming experience.
* Strong leadership and teamwork skills to facilitate safety, efficient production and effective maintenance activities in all areas of the plant.
* MS Office proficiency.
* Associates degree in electrical maintenance
* Green Belt Certification in Six Sigma Problem Solving
Associated topics: broadband, cable, circuit, device, electricista, journeyman, meter, relay, transformer, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.