Large Food Manufacturing Company is currently seeking a Electrical Controls Engineer
Job Description: In this role, you will provide productivity, quality, and capacity improvements within an automated dairy manufacturing environment through execution of capital projects, control systems optimization, and assisting maintenance in issue resolution. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for ensuring that engineering and safety standards followed, evaluating and applying new and emerging technologies, and leveraging an external view to obtain superior business results.
- Execute Electrical, Instrumentation, and Controls (EIC) projects against commitments (cost, schedule, and performance) while adhering to Company'sEnterprise Project Management (EPM) principles.
- Manage and oversee performance of electrical and engineering contractors.
- Establish and maintain electrical, automation, and controls related standards.
- Coach and train plant maintenance team members on electrical automation topics.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Relevant industrial co-op/intern or other experience.
- Fundamental knowledge and familiarity of NEC, NFPA70E, and electrical theory
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving electrical and control systems issues.
- Proficiency and aptitude with computer and automation programming
- 7+ years of experience with electrical control system programming, electrical system design, power distribution, project management, and equipment installations.
- Programming experience with Rockwell Logix 5000 PLCs, motion control, Panelview HMIs, and GE Ifix.
- Experience with food and beverage (specifically dairy) processing and packaging applications
- Expertise across multiple technologies and ability to effectively provide project work direction to a broad range of team members.