Be valued as an individual! Sub-Zero Group, Inc. is a family-owned company where talent and hard work are recognized and rewarded, people work as a team, and everyone is guided by a clear vision: to create the world's most innovative refrigeration and cooking appliances. We are proud of what we do, and who we are.
The position exists in order to sell trade outlets, manage trade relationships and actively call on the trade market including kitchen designers, kitchen dealers, cabinet shops, interior designers, architects, and remodelers.
It has an impact on our organization because these are the people (the trade) that are loyal to our brands and that are specifying our brands to their clients and making an impact on our sales. In the market, the kitchen dealers and kitchen designers are making more and more of the product specifying decisions and those relationships will provide for more likely placement of Subzero/Wolf products in the customer's home. Position will be based out of Alabama or Florida panhandle area and will cover the same territory.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with the trade to specify our brands maintaining and growing existing relationships and assisting with floor displays
- Actively make field calls to the trade providing them with product knowledge, specification assistance, and (when appropriate) to directly sell our product.
- Build and grow new kitchen dealers and new trade contacts
- Work effectively with the local showroom manager in the promotion of the showroom
- Attending trade organization events (ASID, NKBA, AIA, and NARI) events
- Conduct CEU classes with qualified specifiers
- Arrange for key designers to attend training at factory
- Promote and ensure entries into the Sub-Zero/Wolf Kitchen Design Contest
- Bachelors degree or better
- Minimum 5+ years in an outside sales position
- Minimum 2-5 years in role interfacing with the design community
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate. With knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- A working knowledge of food and beverage storage and preparation
- Appliance experience preferred
Associated topics: collection analyst, loan originator, loan underwriter, mortgage loan, mortgage servicing officer, personal banker i, personal banker ii, relationship, sale, sell