This is a permanent, full-time position offering a competitive salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!Responsibilities
- Attend preconstruction and job walk meetings.
- Build complete and accurate bid packages for commercial mechanical estimates on projects ranging from 100,000 to 1,500,000.
- Manage projects that are awarded and bring them in on-time and under budget.
- 5+ years of commercial HVAC-Air side Estimating and Project Management experience.
- Experience working with MS Excel and BlueBeam.
- Familiar with State and Local ASHRAE code requirements.
- Bachelor s in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management.
- Prior Sheet Metal Apprentice/Journeyman experience.
- HVAC wet-side experience/knowledge.
Associated topics: administrator, construction manager, consultant, healthcare, project, public, public works, scheduler, site, supervisor