Compensation: $28,440.00 - $39,590.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Step Up. Join Our Elite Force
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to be part of an elite force of professionals? If so, SCIS is the place for you.
SCIS Fire Services offer full scale fire prevention and suppression services. SCIS Fire Fighters actively fight structural fires based on up-to-date knowledge of layouts, potential hazards, and fixed fire protection systems. In addition, they respond to medical emergencies and hazardous material incidents protecting the life and property of our clients. Members of SCIS’ Fire Services team participate in local outreach, public education, and training activities.
Qualified candidates MUST meet the following:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma/GED
- Have an current Indiana EMT-B
- Firefighter 1
- Firefighter 2
- Hazmat Awareness
- Hazmat Operations
- Hazmat Technical
- Confined Space Rescue
Our work is demanding. We thrive in the midst of challenge. We are brave, organized, ready. And, we are rewarded for it with above market pay, comprehensive benefits and valuable training. We believe in the vital role that we play in society and the recognition we get from it fuels us.
Learn More & Apply Today @ SCISjobs.com
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Job Requirements:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Enable to work as a fire inspector, fire investigator, or fire safety specialist
- Perform fire prevention/fire safety inspections in low-moderate hazard facilities where fire hazard are expected
- Used in fire fighting and emergency medical service
- Work with fire apparatus and related equipment
- Operate all types of fire operation and rescue equipment
- Determining fire origins and causes
- Participate in fire system inspections, hot work permit audits and fire prevention equipment maintenance
- Provide detailed written fire/EMS reports and fire station records
- Perform fire prevention, fire suppression, hazardous material incident response and emergency rescue and medical assistance duties to protect life and property; performs related responsibilities
- Perform fire prevention, fire suppression, hazardous material incident response and emergency rescue and performs related responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality patient care in a professional manner
- Respond to and mitigate emergency incidents including, but not limited to, structural fires, medical emergencies
- Perform work in controlling and extinguishing fires; rescuing persons endangered fire, or by structural fire; preventing fire by reducing or eliminating potential fire
- Maintain fire protection systems, fire equipment, fire pumps/systems, and hydrants
- Patrol the premises, conducting fire and security related inspections
Loading some great jobs for you...