Come work for a fantastic company! At Randstad, we believe in finding the best talent and placing that Talent in exciting assignments. We are currently seeking motivated and dependable individuals to work at a wonderful facility located in Marlboro, MA, where you will be a valuable member of a team delivering superior performance and exceeding customers' expectations.
We are interviewing for all shifts;
1st - 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
2nd - 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
3rd - 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
Hourly pay rate is $13.00
You will be performing general labor tasks on the packaging line; will be stacking processed boxed product on pallets.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:30 AM
- Able to perform general labor tasks
- Able to stack and unstack cases including packaging
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to read and speak English
- Ability to perform general labor tasks on the packaging line.
- Ability to stack and UN-stack cases including packaging.
- Ability to inspect bottles and cases.
- Ability to communicate and understand numerous products, boxes, and labels.
- Ability to perform general cleaning and duties as assigned.
HS Diploma or GED, drug test & background check required
If interested in this position, please call Vilmarie Colon directly at 508-###-#### for more details.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Associated topics: carry, cleaning, dirt, driver, excavator, groundskeeper, helper, household mover, maintenance, worker