Experienced BILINGUAL Multifamily Construction Admin
RAM Construction in Houston, TX
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $100,310.00 - 152,530.00 / Year*
Construction Administrative Assistant for a General Contractor Construction Company (experience in construction a plus) Bilingual Required.
- Answering incoming calls
- Acquire Sub Pricing for jobs
- Processing incoming mail, emails
- Data entry
- Filing and other basic clerical duties.
- Project coordinator
- Maintain client folders
- Collect contractor pay requests
- Invoice coding for submission to accounting
- Cost accounting
- Organize and maintain change orders and construction submittals
- Revision of Subcontracts for all Construction projects
- Processing Change Orders as needed
- Researching and updating database information for all contracts
- Maintaining Certificates of Insurance Liability for all Subcontractors
- Handling front office duties with answering phones and greeting clients
- Ordering company office supplies and distribution of mail and deliveries
- Assisted others within the company with multiple projects as needed
- Entering purchase orders
- Maintaining multiple PO Logs
- Answering phone calls
- General Office Duties
- 1-3 years related work experience
- Computer proficient, including knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Quickbooks
- All applicants must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant. Excellent presentation and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required. This position requires the ability to work under pressure, be self-directed with good business judgement and handle confidential information appropriately
General knowledge of QuickBooks, general accounting, scheduling, admin support and Microsoft Office required. We are looking for someone who can easily multitask and gets things done TIMELY. Bilingual required. Our office is located in North Houston.
PLEASE NOTE OUR LOCATION BEFORE APPLYING!
Job Type: Full-time
Associated topics: administrator, construction, consultant, custom, director, project manager, public, scheduler, site supervisor, superintendent
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!