As a member of the branch operations team, you will be responsible for:
· Assisting to fulfill the branch marketing goals and to achieve the sales goals
· Perform takeoffs (from blueprints and existing structures), develop estimates, write client proposals, administer contracts, develop project schedules and costing, supervise projects, and ensure quality control
· Prepare customer billings and assist in collection efforts as necessary
· Ongoing business development with our customers — architects, owners, engineers and general contractors is a vital part of this position
· Developing opportunities to initiate the sale of the companies services in concrete/masonry restoration, waterproofing, etc.
· Documenting, coordinating and communicating any project change orders to field and customer
Ensure job files are maintained and complete
· Assisting in the training and development of sales and field personnel to enhance the quality of company personnel
· Ensuring the accurate and timely billings and assist in collection efforts as required
· Continual learning and seminar participation
· Networking in the industry to build up business relationships
What you Need to be Qualified for this Job
· 4+ years experience in commercial construction (concrete and masonry restoration vertical preferred)
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...