PHASE II CONSTRUCTION MGR
Perry Homes in Spring, TX
- Industry: Construction - Superintendent/Manager
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $100,310.00 - 152,530.00 / Year*
- Acquire and apply the appropriate knowledge of Perry Homes construction procedures regarding the Phase II process (from sheetrock tape and float to home completion)
Perform warranty service according to Company procedures
Coordinate the various independent contractors over multiple jobsites
Order construction materials
Monitor the quantity and quality of construction materials and completed tasks
Ensure standards of quality as set forth by Perry Homes
Factors critical to success include management of time under construction, construction supervision, direct overhead costs, budget variances, and change orders
Perform other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager, Vice President of Construction, or Division President
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred; High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prior experience in a Production Management environment preferred.
- Current, valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively and professionally with independent contractors and homeowners, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Fundamental knowledge of local building codes and safety regulations.
- Computer skills required: Intermediate MS Outlook, Work, Excel, and Explorer.
- Health, Dental& Vision
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- PTO Leave
- New Home Discount
- Perry Homes Family College Fund
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: construction, construction manager, consultant, gcc, manager, project, project manager, public works, scheduler, supervisor
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!