Senior Product Designer, Ads Experience
Compensation: $107,710.00 - $156,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Nextdoor is the neighborhood hub for you, your neighbors and the broader local community. Nextdoor's purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a neighborhood they can rely on.
Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, and the reality that neighborhoods are one of the most important and useful communities in our lives have been guiding principles for Nextdoor. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in neighborhoods around the world in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Australia and Canada, with many more to come.
Meet your Future Neighbors
As a Senior Product Designer at Nextdoor, you'll design digital experiences that empower neighbors to build stronger communities and transform how people connect and engage with their local area. In this role, you'll define and deliver new experiences across multiple platforms as well as work cross-functionally and mentor other designers to shape the future of the Nextdoor product as we continue to grow.
The Impact You'll Have
If you want the challenge of fast-paced growth, the satisfaction of seeing your design work come to life, and the pride in helping grow a world-class design team, this is the place for you. Please include a link to your portfolio in addition to your resume and cover letter.
- You'll envision, design, and ship delightful, user-centered, cross-platform experiences that build the fabric of local communities around the globe.
- You'll be focused on building a user-centered, best-in-class ads platform, starting with user research and collaborating with product managers, product designers, data scientists, and engineers every step of the way.
- You'll own the product design process for the ads team and be involved in all aspects of product development for the team; from strategy, research, prototyping, concept to interaction design, to final QA and code tweaks right before launch.
- You'll be part of cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, design reviews and interesting and inspiring design team activities.
What You'll Bring to The House
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience shipping great web and mobile products in an agile environment.
- 2-3 years experience specifically building incredible, user-centered ads platforms that are intuitive, simple, and easy to use.
- Experience guiding and mentoring other members of your Product Design team.
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: strategy, ideation, concept work, pixel-level details, and front-end development and implementation.
- Fluency with both mobile and responsive web design principles and best practices.
- A strong visual design sense and ability to design within, and help define, visual guidelines.
- Ability to create rich interactive prototypes with Framer, Origami, or Principle
- You're deeply curious about how to empower neighbors to strengthen their communities, and about what makes neighborhoods tick around the globe as we expand our footprint.
Associated topics: cad, construction, drafter, draw, project engineer, stability, structural, structural engineer, systems engineer, water resource
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...