Role SummaryAs the Project Director for MSG Sphere Las Vegas provide strategic direction for the project as well as the leadership and management of the Project Team.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
Responsible for. Represent MSG at an executive level in the relationship with the Design Team, General Contractor, neighboring stakeholders, local authorities and statutory bodies.
· Lead the project to achieve the project objectives and MSG business goals.
· Through an integrated management team manage the project department functions:
o Construction Management
o Project Management
o Commercial & Contract Administration
o Scheduling & Project Controls
· Manage the relationship with any construction management partners as appropriate to ensure their deliverables and objects are achived.
· Chair executive project meeting
· Ensure the need for timely decisions to achieve the project objectives are highlighted to the responsible party within MSG and seek direction as required.
· Monitor and manage the performance of the design team in relation to any information required to for the construction of the works.
· Represent MSGdc in relation to third party legal agreements and technical discussions with adjoining landowners to support planning, design and delivery objectives.
o Third Party Stakeholders include:
3. Las Vegas Monorail
4. Howard Hughes Business Park
· Co-ordinate and interface with the Construction Technology Team who are managing the design and delivery of the technology components incorporated into the project, including
o Design interfaces with the building fabric and each of the technology components.
o Responsibility interfaces between the technology providers and the Project Delivery Team.
o Manufacture and installation schedules for each technology component.
o Planned cost verses projected / actual for each technology component.
o Performance monitoring of contractors.
o Quality assurance.
o Testing, commissioning, handover.
o Regular and ad-hoc project reporting.
o Establish and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders to support their engagement in all areas of responsibility.
o Seek comments / directions / approvals as required by agreed the stakeholder responsibility matrix.
o Manage requests for information and ensure timely responses are provided.
· Managing and coordinating the development of any off-site property assets required for the delivery, marketing or operation of the facility.
o Manage commercial property agents (if required).
o Liaise and coordinate with MSG / External Legal Teams as required
o Manage and coordinate the development of any designs.
o Manage and coordinate any construction teams.
o Liaise and coordinate the input of any MSG or third-party stakeholders.
o Any construction delays or risks
o Regular cost, procurement and contract reports identifying the current and projected status of the project and identified risks.
o Identify and highlight and risks in relation to the design in relation to achieving the project objectives in terms of time, cost and quality.
o Any stakeholder decisions required in order to achieve the project objectives.
o The status of any requisite third-party approvals.
o Any other stakeholder issues
This will be a site-based role; however, it will also probably require some travel to MSG office is New York and London as well as design team and contractor offices.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
EducationCandidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...