K-12 Project Manager
Compensation: $51,290.00 - $84,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
My client is a very reputable Texas builder that has over a 25 year track record of proven success. They understand how to retain their employees for the long-term, and build a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
This company has a very strong project pipeline, and is continuing to move forward with all projects on the horizon. The recent events have not slowed their hiring, and they are looking to add a strong Project Manager to their team due to recently awarded projects!!
- Managing all aspects of projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Super to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
- 5+ years as a construction project manager for a commercial general contractor
- Experience leading ground up commercial projects $15M+
- Proficiency in Procore is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Construction related field
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certified
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Vehicle allowance
- Bonus Potential
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- 401k match
Loading some great jobs for you...