Estimator - Commercial Construction
Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking for an Estimator with construction experience in commercial construction. K-12, hospitality, office, retail, light industrial, municipal, government and on. Broad commercial. Two clients ready to review and hire.
Client is a commercial general contractor based in Atlanta that focuses on both ground up and interiors construction. Portfolio consist of different commercial construction projects which allows them to remain stable during this time.
- Gather and post Bid Documents
- Review Bid Documents to determine Scope of Work per trade
- Contact potential subcontractors
- Develop Material and Labor quantity take off for work performed
- Prepare Estimate Summary for Bids
- Compile and analyze Subcontractor and supplier proposals to determine the best value
- Develop preliminary project schedules
- Review post bid information to assure scopes of work are correct and accurate
- Assist the project manager in preparing change order request.
- Experience in estimating commercial construction projects
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in the commercial construction field.
- Estimating background.
- Experienced negotiating skills to secure reliable contractor/vendor bids.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and materials.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills. Spec writing is plus.
Package is negotiable subject to experience.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...