Construction Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Provide leadership by using effective verbal and written communication to manage the owner/client, architect and consultants, as well as, the project team in all phases of the work. This includes developing and motivating teamwork between all parties
- Cost estimating and creating detailed estimates and budget break downs.
- Phasing and site logistics planning.
- Bid strategy development
- Negotiate modifications with owners, architects and subcontractors through effective contract management and thorough knowledge of contract law
- Effectively lead meetings to ensure the company's interests are protected while promoting relationship based service to our clients and designers
- Train and mentor other staff members in specific skill sets and company process.
- Solicitation of subcontractor bids and coordination of plan distribution to ensure bid coverage
- College degree in design, engineering, architecture, or construction management or a minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Prolog, Viewpoint and other standard programs.
- BIM, Bluebeam, and/or other leading industry program experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and communications skills.
- Experience working on large municipal, education, hospitality, office, multi-unit or industrial projects.
Our client is an established Michigan based general contractor with a pipeline of commercial projects. They are consistently ranked within the Top 25 of General Contractors in Michigan. They are a mid-size, yet full service company with a staff of 35 construction professionals - architects, engineers, project managers, field superintendents, business personnel, and support staff.
- Competitive base salary between $80,000-$100,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus potential ($7,000-$15,000)
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle ($400/month)
- Comprehensive benefits package (Multiple HSA Options), 100% coverage for individual
- 15 PTO Days
- 6 Sick days
- 401(k) with 5% company match
Loading some great jobs for you...