Construction Project Coordinator / Accountant
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Execute Bid procurement and administration
- Write subcontracts including scopes of work
- Organize and file appropriate paperwork
- Prepare Requests for Information and Submittals
- Organizes files and change orders upon execution
- Maintain and track meeting minutes
- Creates and maintains project selection sheets and bid admin schedule
- Elicits two-week looks from CM's weekly
- Create and maintain material procurement schedules.
- Must have experience of at least 2-years as project coordinator from GC
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must be a fast learning with strong communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft project, word and excel
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to write reports, updates and presentations.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions.
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent work is preferred but not required
My client is a commercial general contractor located in Irvine, CA. They are a smaller organization with ongoing projects looking for someone to immediately help with administrative and accounting duties. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of our team! This multi-faceted role demands the ability to prioritize numerous tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The preferred candidate must be able to coordinate at 1-2 projects simultaneously along with day to day administrative support functions. AP/AR and billing experience a plus!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and holidays
- 401k Program
- Great Work Environment
Loading some great jobs for you...