Employment Type: Full-Time
SALARY: $100K - $150K
LOCATION: Boston, MA
CONTACT: Emmanuel Londono firstname.lastname@example.org
Management Recruiters International Inc. (MRINetwork) is the world’s largest executive search and recruitment organization with a global network of offices and recruiting professionals. Founded in 1966 and consisting of five offices across New England, The Boston Group is one of MRI’s oldest, largest, and most highly acclaimed members.
Our client is full-service, mixed-use general contractor located in Greater Boston. They provide a high level of construction management expertise for commercial, educational, healthcare, mixed used, residential, and public building projects within an average scope of $10-$100M. This firm has earned a stellar reputation throughout the construction industry by providing the highest standard of service possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an ENR Top 400 company and a Massachusetts top-ten General Contractor with a world-class facility with a strong client base and an incredible team. Job Requirements:
The Superintendent will:
- be responsible for understanding and implementing the Field S.O.P. guidelines and programs in daily activities;
- oversee, manage and document all day-to-day job site activities;
- manage field personnel according to the project plan;
- communicate issues, events, performance and progress daily to the Project Manager;
- report any problems promptly to the Project Manager to facilitate the most cost-effective solutions;
- establish effective working relationships with clients internally & externally; and
- request advice and assistance from the Director of Field Operations, PX, and/or Project Manager on matters pertaining to materials, sequencing, scheduling and personnel.
The Superintendent will have:
- 2-7 years of construction experience;
- experience working at a General Contractor in Massachusetts;
- good track record working with Project Managers and Management personnel;
- US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Construction Certification (CQC);
- First Aid/CPR Certification;
- a current OSHA 30 Certificate;
- a strong background knowledge of construction disciplines;
- excellent working relationships with subcontractors, code inspectors and clients;
- exceptional leadership, communication, persuasive skills;
- successful track record of project completions and high client satisfaction;
- ability to pass drug screening tests and background checks;
- good computer skills (Microsoft Suite to include Project and Excel software);
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance; and
- a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license.
Key words: Field construction management, US Army Corps of engineers Construction Quality Management for Construction Certification (CQC), First Aid/CPR, OSHA 30. Computer skills, MS Suite (Project and Excel), US citizen, security clearance
Loading some great jobs for you...