What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Plumbing Pro, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers to help with Plumbing project needs.
• Ensuring that adequate inventory is available to meet local market needs and cutting/modifying products according to customer needs and within company policy.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Plumbing Pro is the expert in plumbing-related merchandise. This associate delivers outstanding customer service by explaining features, providing accurate quotes, and selling installations that meet our customers’ plumbing project goals. The Plumbing Pro cuts, loads, and stocks merchandise while following safety procedures. This associate also checks inventory and fills online orders.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
Must meet at least one of the below requirements:
• 1 year of experience selling plumbing supplies.
• 2 years of experience working as a plumber in industry.
• 2 years of trade or vocational school in the plumbing trade.
• 1 year of experience working with contractors in a sales role or in the field.
• 6 months of retail sales experience.
• Licensure or certification in the plumbing trade.
• Licensure or certification as a plumbing inspector.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...