Employment Type: Full-Time
REMOTE Construction Superintendents needed immediately for rehab/mulit-family construction for a well known growing company!
Territory- MIDWESTERN USA STATES TRAVEL REQUIRED
Pay range $75000 to 95000 DOE
The Construction Superintendent will coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all field personnel as required to successfully complete the construction projects on schedule and within budget ensuring adherence to plans, specifications and industrial standards.
Minimum of 10 years hands on field experience with slab on grade and wood framed construction to include major site development.
Minimum of 3 years of multi-family construction and supervision with job hard costs in excess of $10 million.
1. Coordinate and supervise all construction activities and staff.
2. Set up and maintain an organized and clean job site, including the construction office/trailer.
3. Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original and edited plans and specifications.
4. Prepare and maintain construction schedule, identify and solve problems that may impede schedule and/or costs.
5. Participate in project cost control activities.
6. Facilitate cost control measures related to changes in the project.
7. Order materials, manage lead times to maintain schedule and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
8. Comply with the objectives of the OSHA Safety and Loss Control Program.
9. Promote and ensure job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately. Conduct weekly Tool Box Talks with CRG employees.
10. Maintain weekly schedule meeting with vendors and subcontractors to project the upcoming three weeks’ expectations.
11. Understand scopes of subcontract and purchase orders.
12. Oversee all company-owned or rented equipment to ensure proper/timely maintenance and proper storage.
13. Walk all units daily for visual progress.
14. Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other colleagues.
15. Supervise completion of a final punch lists for timely building turnover.
16. Adhere to established emergency policies and procedures.
17. Attend staff meetings, workshops, assigned training, corporate seminars and continuing education as needed and requested.
18. Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
19. Perform all other related duties as assigned.
20. Work the hours necessary to achieve the best results within the given time constraints.
21. Maintain the filing system at the site as outlined in the Policy & Procedures manual.
22. Responsible for assisting the Project Manager through the draw process.
23. Utilize and distribute scheduling bulletins every week to subcontractors and vendors for three-week look ahead.
24. Perform all Quality Control inspections per the Policy & Procedures manual.
25. Provide daily reports.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Loading some great jobs for you...