Compensation: $43,050.00 - $62,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for an experienced Safety Manager based out of our Lakeside, CA location. This position will manage all HSEQ responsibilities for our Western Region.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Implements improvement programs and initiatives as instructed by the relevant divisional HSEQ Director.
- Coaches and influences those around them on demonstrated HSEQ leadership.
- Ensures that responsibilities from the Keller North America HSE system are known and implemented in their respective business units.
- Identifies any legal requirements that are specific to their business unit.
- Works in conjunction with the operations team to ensure that effective project planning is in place at all stages of the project life cycle and in accordance with Keller's HSE Planning standard.
- Ensures that all incidents that occur within the business unit are managed in accordance with Keller's Incident Management process and that external regulatory reporting is conducted.
- Ensures that a schedule of audits and inspections are in place in compliance with Keller's assurance standards.
- Works with local operations to ensure that the InSite field application is implemented and used effectively at Business Unit project sites.
- Provides cover for any absence of HSEQ Coordinators within their respective business unit.
- Works with operations to provide assurance of necessary skills and competencies of all sub-contractors working at project sites in their business unit.
- Provides feedback and continuous improvement suggestions to their respective divisional HSEQ Director.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Safety Sciences preferred.
- Minimum 5 years HSE experience preferred.
- Working towards CHST, ASP, CSP or CRSP.
- Ability to train OSHA 30.
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Detailed knowledge of all federal, state, and local company regulations.
- Investigator training (taproot, apollo or similar).
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment OpportunityJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...