Rod and Chain Person
Compensation: $107,730.00 - $168,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join us as we Rise to the Challenge
At KCI, we re building an enduring company that provides unparalleled value to our employee-owners. We make our mark designing and delivering our world-class solutions, so we invest deeply in developing our team. We reward integrity and commitment, and when we do well, you do well. Our people have freedom to innovate, unlimited growth, a voice that matters, a lifestyle that works, and skin in the game. Because life s more fun when you own it.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering, consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic planning.
This is a unique position that will enable the qualified applicant to gain exposure to precision measuring equipment in both field surveying applications and GIS data acquisition scenarios. A majority of this work takes place out of the office, although there will be some office work as the candidate becomes more highly trained. This position requires travel to job sites. Able to work overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 0 - 2 years of experience required.
- Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment. Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon position.
- Participate in cross - training as requested to build a stronger team
- Communicate your work flow needs to your team and to your supervisor
- Accurately records and reports daily forms per project requirements
- Communicates effectively with client, contractor, staff, and supervisor
- Proactively resolves problems at the lowest level
- Adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget
- Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting
- Submits accurate time sheets, mileage and expense reports on time each week
- Reviews jobsite safety daily and takes immediate action to document and resolve issues
- Understands OSHA Safety Standards and KCI corporate policies and follows them at all times
- Accurately record and report your work each day on the forms provided
- Inspect and correct your own work before turning it in
- Perform all task assignments using required industry standards
- Review all work assigned to you before beginning your work
- Understand all applicable industry standards for your assigned tasks
- Work with your team to maximize your production and accuracy to help us achieve our goal
- Has the specific knowledge to perform all duties
- Maintains all required certifications and participates in training courses as required
- Understands all applicable industry standards for project and performs all tasks per standards and client requirements
- Comply with all KCI policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: gcc, healthcare, manager, project manager, public, public works, scheduler, site, site supervisor, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...