Survey Project Manager - Civil, Transportation, Utilities
Compensation: $27,540.00 - $32,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Boutique Civil Engineering Firm Looking for Survey Project Manager - Civil, Transportation, Utilities - Needed ASAP!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000A bit about us:
We're an established, yet growing boutique Civil Engineering firm comprised of passionate, dedicated professionals. We're engineers at heart and have built a great reputation of quality, reliability and trust with our clients. Our focus areas include roadway design, PD&E studies and general civil engineering. Due to growth, our world-class team is looking to hire a Survey Project Manager to work in the field and serve as the group leader on key surveying projects. You'll be using the latest and greatest technology and collaborating with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry while enjoying a laid-back, close knit working environment.
If you're a Professional Surveyor with 5+ years of experience then please read on...Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits Package!
- Generous PTO!
- Close-knit, family like culture!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
What you'll be doing...
- Work on a variety of exciting roadway design, PD&E studies and general civil engineering projects
- Help maintain successful relationships with our clients by ensuring we understand their needs and achieve the projects desired outcomes
- Perform computations and adjustments of conventional and GPS survey data to establish control and verify positional accuracy
- Maintain knowledge of survey and mapping practice and applicable laws and standards
Prepare clear and concise survey reports
- Perform quality control and assessment of all levels of survey activities
- Review survey deliverables and ensure compliance with contracts, standards and laws
- Oversee sales & estimating, as well as proposal writing activities related to land survey work, including transportation, land development and construction stake out
- Serve as project surveyor and designated client manager supervising and monitoring client relationship strategies
What we're looking for...
- 5+ years of licensed surveying experience
- PLS or PLM License is a plus
- Strong experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation
- A valid driver's license with a clean Motor Vehicle Report
- S.U.E. experience a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...