Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
General Contractor with over 20 years of commercial, private and public experience looking for a QC Manager!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Katherine Frayer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $130,000A bit about us:
Over 20 years of General Contracting experience in the construction industry including commercial, private, and public work!Why join us?
Competitive Base Salary!
Competitive Bonus Package!
Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
Flexible Work Schedules!
Company Truck/Truck Allowance!
Accelerated Career Growth!Job Details
- Minimum of 10 years construction experience on construction quality control
- Have a thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of the contract, each subcontract
and the plans and specifications in order to assist the Project Manager in development of the onsite procedures
- Create, update and maintain the project submittal log and all other project specific quality control reports
- Review shop drawings and submittals for conformance with project specifications by direct
review and by leveraging the knowledge and experience of others in the project team when necessary
- Chair and document weekly QC meetings with the superintendent and provide written minutes as described in project specific contract documents
- Provide daily QC reports that reinforce activities that are being constructed in conformance with each specific project's established standard and constructively confronts non-conformances to produce the desired outcome in a timely manner
- Conduct preparatory, initial and follow-up meetings to establish an understanding of the standards of care desired for each definable feature of work
- Verify and document that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled and stored appropriately and are acceptable for use in the project
- Coordinate and document the testing and commissioning of building systems
- Perform quality control testing and inspection in adherence with contract requirements and company best practices
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...