Construction Project Manager
Compensation: $96,910.00 - $156,510.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Construction Project Manager - Ground Up Commercial
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Austin Leonard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000A bit about us:
We are an Experienced general contractor handling a wide variety of ground up commercial projects, having been around 16+ years, serving Southern Colorado and the surrounding states.
If you are an experienced ground up Project Manager with projects into the 8-30+ million dollar range, then please read on .Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Great book of business and long term opportunity!
- Full Benefits Package!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Ground up commercial construction Project Management experience. (Projects 8-30+ million)
- Knowledge of construction scheduling software; ProCore, Bluebeam, P6, Microsoft Project, etc...
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills essential
- Ability to work with Subs efficiently
- Knowledge of construction software for scheduling and running the jobsite
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...