Compensation: $43,050.00 - $62,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seeking a strong commercial Estimator!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Zavala
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
We are seeking a superior Construction Estimator for our Palm Desert office. This position will provide long term stability for the right individual. The Construction Estimator will be responsible for the overall preparation and submission of construction estimates for a Commercial Construction Company.Why join us?
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Estimator participates in all pre-construction services including: estimating, scheduling, planning, bidding and budgeting of projects.
- Ensuring that all bid documents are properly transmitted to subcontractors to solicit bids.
- Prepare accurate and detailed take offs using architectural plans.
- Maintain a full and current understanding of project drawings and plans.
- Analyzing projects on a pre-bid basis for strengths and weaknesses and compile a list of questions for bid walk discussion.
- Working with Project Managers to negotiate new work with established clients.
- Perform estimating with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Estimator must have excellent communication skills, be responsible for developing and maintaining industry relationships with subcontractors and vendors.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of estimating experience in commercial construction
- Senior Living
- Ground-up, remodel and renovation projects
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...