- Complete the installation, maintenance and repair of elevators, lifts, and
- 3-4 years of construction experience.
- Electrical experience required.
- Ability to use power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical problems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Requires clean driving record.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Elevator Journeyman License
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Residential homes and commercials buildings throughout Michigan.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds unassisted (elevator lifts and parts, etc).
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, climb stairs/ladders, squat, and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Physical labor intense.
- Some overnight stay required.
We offer medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, 401K benefits!
Job Trim is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: alarm, cable, calibration, circuit, electrical, electrician, meter, relay, solder, voltage