Employment Type: Full-Time
This position requires the availability to work up to 7 days per week as well as varied and extended hours. Successful candidates may be required to travel out of town for extended periods of time.
- Lead crews and projects in accordance with JMAC Resources People First, Safety Always company value, ensuring safe operations at all times and leading execution of applicable safety processes.
- Mentor foremen in safety, team building, operations, and productivity.
- Develop and expand customer relationships to acquire new customers and maintain and build on current relationships.
- Plan and ensure effective and efficient daily deployment and productivity of equipment, crews, and subcontractors ensuring high quality results, timely completion, and projects completed within budget.
- Identify and execute best practices concerning the efficient use of construction methods and materials.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the General Manager and project managers, communicating project status and issues on a regular basis.
- Ensure company equipment is lawfully operated, cared for, maintained and used effectively.
- Read and interpret project plans and specifications.
- Work with HR to ensure all new hires receive their required orientation, and attend company designated training.
- Work with the Leadership and Human Resource department on employee related matters and issues.
- Participate as a vital team member towards the success of the organization
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading and developing teams
- Demonstrated proficiency in civil construction methods, civil construction materials and industry best methods and requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing execution of multiple projects leading to high quality results and timely completion within budget
- Demonstrated proficiency in heavy equipment operations
- Strong communication, proactive problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in dynamic, changing circumstances
- Minimum 7 to 10 years experience within the civil construction industry
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Possess physical ability to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 LBS on a regular basis
- Ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Commercial Drivers License or equivalent preferred
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety as expressed in JMAC Energy Services corporate value People First, Safety Always
- Valid US issued driver's license with a good driving record
- Ability to pass background and drug and alcohol tests
- Availability to work long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to work safely in all types of weather
- Timely and regular attendance is an expectation of performance for all JMAC Energy Services employees. Employees will be held accountable for adhering to their workplace schedule.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively, in English, to customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to work independently and in a group or team environment
- The employee must have the ability to lift and/or move more than 50 pounds
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Loading some great jobs for you...