DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Visit assigned stores
• Reviewers conduct a brief (5 minute) interview with store personnel
• Survey key grocery items
• Take 60-70 key photos of the exterior and interior
• Sketch the general layout of the store
• Submit reports electronically through the ISN website
• Meet strict reporting deadlines
• Ongoing, recurring work for high quality reviewers
• Twice monthly pay, with direct deposit
• Flexible hours and days – set your own schedule
• Jobs can easily be coordinated with other projects, full-time jobs, etc.
• Competitive hourly compensation $22.41/hr
• Travel time is paid
• Independent Contractor Position
• Must have good quality digital camera or high quality cell phone (12 megapixels minimum)
• Daily access to email, computer with high speed internet, phone, and reliable transportation
• Proof of auto liability insurance and valid driver’s license
• Must be 18 years or older and eligible to work in the US
• Must live within 30 miles of one of the city for which the opening is posted
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates are required to pass a pre-screening background investigation.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...