The Interior Architect role is responsible for the design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
Ideal Candidates will be degreed, LEED accredited, and have at least 7 years' experience in the design of corporate, hospitality and restaurant/retail facilities. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be well versed in design and implementation of contract interiors and have experience in space planning, spatial design, material selection, furniture selection and contract documents. Experience with REVIT and competency with diverse digital design media is essential.
* Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
* Responsible to lead discipline project team members or key areas of project development as assigned.
* Prepare and monitor project status reports when assigned as a discipline team leader.
* Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
* Prepare and document required code research for project.
* Attend project meetings as necessary.
* Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
* Produce and coordinate quality architectural and engineering services within a project team concept.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Qualifications:? Bachelor's degree and licensure preferred.
* LEED Accredited preferred.
* Minimum two years' experience in A/E industry and experience with corporate workplace, hospitality and restaurant/retail projects preferred.
* Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
* Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate work assignments.
* Strong Revit skills required.
* Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
* Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
* Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
* Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
* Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes. Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Associated topics: architect, architectural, designer, draftsman, draw, fabricate, feasibility, math, plan, solutions architect