Haley & Aldrich is a 600+ person national engineering and environmental consulting firm with creative, technically strong staff who want to work in a collaborative environment to deliver exceptional value to our clients. We look for professionals with a passion for solving even the most complex client problems. This problem-solving ability and opportunity to be a change agent is a vital part of the culture, no matter what level or role a staff member holds.
We are looking to add new talent to our growing team! We are currently seeking a Skilled Laborer work in a technical support role with highly skilled professionals on diverse project teams in a dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing group and company and get involved in a variety of projects for a diverse range of clients. This is a full-time temporary position that will require 100 percent nationwide travel. The position is expected to last at least 4 months and could turn into a full time regular employment role.
The successful candidate will:
* Primarily provide manual labor in addition to some equipment operation. May include shoveling, fence installation / removal, raking, lifting (up to 100 pounds), or other construction related tasks as assigned.
* Provide safe and productive operation of heavy civil construction equipment including skid steers and/or vibratory rollers.
* Be required to work different shifts.
* Has the ability to be a great teammate and work safely and productively as a member of a crew.
* Assure safe working practices and conditions in implementing assigned work.
* 40 hour HAZWOPER trained with updated 8-hour refresher certification, or the ability to obtain in 1-week or less
* Have knowledge of safety practices and procedures in environmental construction practices and operating/utilizing equipment and small hand tools,
* Have the ability to utilize operations manuals and manufacturer's specifications in operating specialized equipment.
* Have the ability to prepare reports and records of work accomplished, time spent, and parts, supplies, and materials used.
About Haley & Aldrich
Haley & Aldrich is a nation-wide community, richly connected by networks of extraordinary people who seek to make the world a better place. We believe in creating potential through our people. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can collaborate, fully engage, learn and put your expertise to work to handle important challenges, we want to talk with you! We offer excellent career growth, highly competitive total compensation and solid benefits package that include pay + bonus; health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, long-term care, potential to become a shareholder, etc. Interested candidates should apply online at
Haley & Aldrich is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: driver, landscape, maintenance, move, non skilled, operator, piano mover, roofer, roofing, worker