Project Manager - Civil/Marine Construction
Compensation: $99,150.00 - $145,200.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
PROJECT MANAGER - CIVIL/MARINE CONSTRUCTION
A leading contractor with over 100 years of history in heavy civil, environmental, marine, dam, and bridge construction is seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with a leader in the marine construction industry.
Must be willing to travel to the project site.
- Working knowledge of contract details
- Working knowledge of subcontracts with trade contractors. Prepare work scopes and organize cost structure
- Prepare, monitor and update Master schedule
- Maintain QC systems
- Identify and formalize changes to the contract
- Distribute change documents to all affected parties, issue and expedite requests for quotations to subcontractors and vendors and review quotes for fairness and accuracy.
- Assemble and notify all parties of approved change orders in accordance with owner contract requirements
- Organize the duties of other engineers and other assigned project staff, provide direction, prioritization, performance feedback and coordination to ensure all job duties and project requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with Superintendent to identify and resolve all Project claims such as; Subcontractors claims for extras, insurance losses, personal injuries, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractor work
- Schedule and expedite material and equipment purchases and delivery
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or related field required
- P.E. designation or interest and ability to obtain preferred
- 5+years of working experience within the construction field, heavy civil, railroads, bridges or marine.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management control systems (scheduling, cost control, procurement, value engineering and estimating)
- Working knowledge of construction costs and principals
- Must be willing to travel to the project site.
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans and travel per diem
- Complete benefits package
- Positive company culture and work/life balance.
If you enjoy leading projects from the field, APPLY NOW to take the next step in your construction career! Hiring now!
If you're interested in this position apply online or submit your resume and project list to Kenna Warren at ...@gogpac.com.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: custom, director, manager, project manager, public works, scheduler, site, site supervisor, superintendent, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...