Employment Solutions is currently seeking multiple candidates for a Fabrication position in the Elmira Heights, New York area.?
Candidates would be responsible for the operation of various machines that are used in processing steel parts in the manufacturing of truck equipment.?
- Operate various machines in a safe efficient manner (brake press, plasma cutter, lathe, fork truck, etc.)
- Maintain clean, organized and safe work area.
- Ensure completed work has been done in a quality manner.
- Maintain production level, completing jobs according to employer requirements.
- Other duties as required/assigned.
- Uses care and attention to prevent accidents and injuries to self and coworkers.?
- Candidates will train on 1st or 2nd shift but will be required to work 3rd shift once training is completed (11PM-7:30AM)
- Pay rate depends completely on experience (please contact for additional details).?
- Includes on-the-job training.
Physical demands include:
- Standing/Walking - must be able to stand/walk 8-9 hours continuously.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs repeatedly throughout the work day.?
- Repetitive motions - employees must be capable of performing substantial motions of the wrists, hands, arms, waist and legs for up to 8-9 hours/day.?
- Inside work subject to cold/heat variations.
- Working 8-9 hour shifts.
- Subject to noise and vibrations up to 8-9 hours/day.
- Subject to work hazards such as mechanical parts, electrical current, compressed air and heavy objects up to 8-9 hours/day.
- At times subject to fumes, odors, dust.
- Working additional overtime in excess of 9 hours when needed.?
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- RESUME REQUIRED
For additional information please contact:
111 N Main Street
Elmira, NY 14901
Associated topics: architect, architectural, architecture, art, calculus, construction, design, designer, plan, solutions