City of Fort Worth, Texas in Fort Worth, TX
- Industry: Electronics/Semiconductors - Others
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $49,300.00 - 73,510.00 / Year*
Pay Range From
Pay Range To
An Instrumentation/Electrical Technician job is available with the City of Fort Worth Water Department Plant Operations Division. This position will perform a variety of tasks related to major and minor repairs of a variety of instrumentation and electrical equipment.
Instrumentation/Electrical Technician job duties include:
- Perform maintenance, installation and repair on electrical components and instrumentation pertinent to wastewater treatment process
- Provide technical support to co-workers, supervision and other workgroups
- Inspect and maintain medium voltage electrical power distribution equipment (i.e. switchgear, transformers, circuit breakers, selector switches, feeder cables, etc.)
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Suggest and initiate improvements to I&E related equipment
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of two years experience in the instrumentation or electrical fields of construction, motor control maintenance or process control instrumentation.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Possess or able to obtain a Maintenance Electrician license within three years of employment or an Associate Degree in Instrumentation or Electrical Technology.
- Work 24 hour on-call duty as needed on a rotating basis.
- Previous experience in a water or wastewater treatment plant.
- A Journeyman Electrician license with the State of Texas.
- Knowledge of MAXIMO Asset Management.
Associated topics: ayudante de electricista, capacitor, electrical, electrician, harness, satellite, solar, voltage, wire, wiring
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!