Construction Scheduler/ Project Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Prepares summary level schedules for proposed projects.
- Serve as an advisor for the solution of project schedule problems.
- Works with the project team to establish sequencing, duration, and general logic for the construction of the project.
- Prepares detailed schedules for projects that are used as a baseline to measure progress against for the future schedule updates.
- Assists in schedule needs relative to contract schedule vs. accelerated schedule as required by the project team.
- Access schedules that are issues as part of bid documents from subcontractors and suppliers.
Performs Progres /Schedule Updates: Visit and walk projects to gather update/actual information. Interface with the Superintendent and project team with regard to schedule actual and projections.
- 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Years with Masters.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects
- Experience with Earned Value reporting.
- Experience in a large construction project environment.
3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Years with Masters.
School must be accredited.
HOURS: 1st shift/ 9/80 work week
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...