Employment Type: Full-Time
Traveling Carpenters/3 WEEKS OUT, 1 WEEK HOME
- Will be building and installing custom kitchen installations onsite at Lowe’s and Home Depot stores. Previous experience in furniture/cabinetry experience a PLUS!
- Skill level needs to be Above Average with respect to Layout, Cutting, Trim & Problem Solving
- Must have previous carpentry experience with building with wood.
- Must be able to measure very specifically, have experience with hand tools, good math skills and a professional demeanor and appearance as they will be in the stores. Dress code is jeans and T-shirt and closed toe shoes (tennis shoes are fine). No holes, no wife beaters or sleeveless and no inappropriate graphics.
- Must be able to bend and lift without difficulty up to 80lbs, understanding of a tape measure
- Should have basic hand tools that they can bring on each project- Colony will provide all power tools.
- Must be self-motivated to work hard and show up to work on time every day.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can handle pressure very will and understands that we are a dynamic & growing company. We are always looking to add Positive, forward Thinking Individuals who possess off the beaten path approach to problem solving along with critical-thinking skills.
- Supervise carpenters and carpenter crews
- Learn carpentry and painting skills
- Complete millwork and detailed finish carpentry work
- Managing custom framing business and assisting customers with custom framing needs
- Managing custom framing business, assisting customers with the custom framing process
- Using carpentry tools and equipment
- Assisting Installers for the accurate and professional installation of all Bath Fitter products at the job site according to Bath Fitter procedures and to the customer's complete satisfaction
- Doing installations and providing services
- Assisting the Installers with the accurate and professional installation of all BATH FITTER products at the job site according to BATH FITTER procedures and to the customer's satisfaction
- Using trade skills such as carpentry, trim carpentry and construction
- Productsat the job site according to Bath Fitter procedures and to the customer'scomplete satisfaction
- Complete satisfaction of the customer
- Used in the carpentry trade
- Possess basic carpentry skills required to build concrete structures
- Operate various carpentry hand and power tools
- Perform skilled rough and finish carpentry
- Hang doors, install windows, and have knowledge of framing wood buildings from the ground up, including sheetrock, drywall, finish trim work and roofing
- Perform carpentry buildings and grounds maintenance work
- Perform specific carpentry related assignments
- Use hand and portable power carpentry tools
Loading some great jobs for you...